Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL. Madlax 2020 lost a scrimmage against Looney's 2020 only because Looney's uses multiple holdbacks. I also spotted the FL FOGO out there too.

Really? Fly a kid up from FL just to play in one scrimmage? LOL.

Give me a break, Madlax 2020 is terrible and would have a hard time in the HOCO 2020 B division.
Looney's does not have multiple holdbacks and it is none of your business if the Fl. kid flew up to play. He also played the day before. By the way, that Fl. FOGO will be playing the Md. MIAA this fall, got a sweet deal from McDonogh.
So just keep on laughing, you are the one who looks foolish.

"Got a sweet deal"? Are you 12? Plus, I'm sure his parents probably don't appreciate you publicizing the fact that he was given some sort of scholarship or host family. He is a kid after all.

Hey [lacrosse], it is common knowledge. Shows you have no idea what goes on in youth lacrosse outside of your little world.
Seems like you are just jealous of what he has achieved. His parents are very proud and have no problem with him getting the deserved publicity. Now go craw back into your hole.

Not surprising that a family that flies their little boy up to MD to play in a spring league game is good with bragging about his accomplishments.

And Looneys does have multiple holdbacks [lacrosse]. As you said, it's common knowledge.