Originally Posted by Anonymous
Basically their entire team will make up the new NXT 2020 HS team. I'm assuming they are going to leverage NXT for their recruiting ability. NXT is big in that market. Their HS teams are actually really good. This 2020 team will be the best in Philly because it will be made up of mostly Sons and a handful of other local talent. I bet kids leave Mesa and HHH to try and get on that team now. All very interesting.
Is Rising Sons lacrose club really folding?

Where did you hear this? Can't see that happening.

Yep, talked to some of their parents at another event. Sons 2020 team will be no more after the summer. The boys on that team are being encouraged to try out for NXT, some will make it some won't. Rising Sons is only going to be a club for 4th-8th grade teams. It will be interesting to see what happens and where those boys land.

NXT is a good organization but their 2020 team is weak. I can't imagine any of the Sons not making it, or wanting to go there.

I highly doubt they will be the best in Philly, however, if you ask them they will be happy to tell you just how great they are currently. I guess if you say you are the best enough times, maybe it will be true?!