Originally Posted by Anonymous
Edge Canada will be playing Team 91 crush this weekend... That will be a great game.

As long as the game does not need to be stopped due to Edge's (typically) dirty play.

Not typical, always dirty play. This is the worst youth lacrosse team I have ever seen. Cheap shots at all times, try to deliberately injury other teams players.
I personally would like to see all US tournament ban them from playing here until they get their act together.
We played them last Nov in Md. and the game was called with about 3 to 4 minutes left it got so bad. They were loosing 10-1 and knew they had no chance to win the game so they just raised up the goon squad and increased their dirty play. No need for them to participate in any US tournament but money talks and tournament directors will keep inviting them, which is a shame. Keep them the [lacrosse] up north, let them bash each other. Plus it is not limited to just one age group, they all act and play this way. And no, don't even try to tell me this is how they play lacrosse in Canada, because I know better.
So sit back and wait for the Edge coaches/parents and fans to start their denial and other BS.

You know what's more embarrassing? The club you play for - Looney's.

You bring this game up over and over, but I've seen plenty of clown moves from Looney's teams and their uneducated parents.

As well they should, first I've ever heard of a game being stopped like that. Having watched and played against both teams at 2020 over the past few years I'd have to say that I've never seen that type of behavior from Looney's and have never seen another team that behaved more badly than Edge. This looks like a big event with lots of teams participating...go see for yourselves.

We will see this weekend. You might be suprised with the outcome of the 91-Edge game.