Originally Posted by Anonymous
this is probably the most classless thing i have ever read. Please mind your own business and keep that family's name out of your mouth. You must be mad that "BJ" is a better coach than you will ever be and that he plays fairly and wins. Why dont you grow a pear and say this to peoples faces instead of complaining on an anonymous website just to bash someone. Sounds like somebody is a bit jealous and also a coward!!!

I sincerely do not believe anyone is jealous or a coward. What that poster stated in the absolute truth about BJ and the way he coaches/acts. He was the exact same way when he coached Breakers and a travel team from the Catonsville program. I have seen him many many times and nothing changes with him.
What your problem is that you don't like seeing the truth posted. He has no control over his team and how they act, nor does he have any control over his son and how he plays. He has been his sons coach since he began playing lax and that has hurt his son. His son could of had some potential but BJ lets him do whatever he wants and that has hurt him. He is a selfish player, hardly ever give up the ball, only wants to score. Look at stats, very very few assists, only wants to score and he will shoot from anywhere, not looking for an open team mate.
I know this sounds critical and perhaps it is but this is what the end result is when you have someone like BJ as your coach. Most kids are better off not having daddy as the coach, they can grow and respond better with someone coaching them other than daddy.
As for BJ playing fairly, he doesn't and I will leave it at that.
And yes, his ex has done harm to their son by the way she acts. It is absolutely true that college coaches not only look at the player but at the parents. If they see what they don't like in the parents, regardless of the players potential, they will pass and move on.
Oh, and it's grow a "pair" not "pear".
Sometimes the truth hurts but it is what it is. Sorry.