Originally Posted by Anonymous
Refering to a "Simple Verbal"

I understand the fact that nothing is binding. But this agreement is nothing but simple to the future of Penn State. A new coach isn't voided whatever arraignment that was made, that is as ridiculous as your signed in blood comment, instead a new coach will thank Tambroni and Toner. Penn State was on the minds of many 2017 2018 and 2019 I think they just moved up a bit higher on many 18/19 listings (except for some lefty attacks).

For the many that said he "would have had" many offers, how do you know he didn't and the family what was best - no one has to explain anything.

Again not a Simple Verbal.

So you can project what a new coach will do? You have no idea so you're the one coming off ridiculous. Your statement that this kids verbal is critical to the future of Penn State lacrosse is even more absurd. Penn State will be just fine with or without him. It is a great institution and many talented players will want to go there regardless if this kid is going there or not. At this point it is a verbal and only a verbal, which by its very definition is a "simple" agreement between the coach and the kid. I dont care how good the kid is, no one can predict the future, and between now and 2020, any manner of things can happen to change the course of events on either side.