Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is actually one of the most disgusting displays i have ever seen from "parents" you would think that you are all about 5 years old. This is a game, that is being played by boys, who are all well within the age/schooling requirements be on the 2020 91 team. Everyone who has said something rude or negative on this anonymous forum should be ashamed of themselves. This is the most immature thing i have ever read and you all should be disputed with the way that you have acted. Restoring to an anonymous forum to talk trash about a team that plays fairly is how we can tell that you are all mad because 91 plays fairly and they won. I think that it would be a wise decision for all you to keep it closed and the keep the comments and insults about the parents. I am literally disgusted with the behavior from all of you "parents". Why don't you all grow up and learn to have some class.

No one is mad that 91 won. As to playing fairly, that is another completely different story. Not all of this team or a large part of this team attends public school, 12 of the 22 attend private school, go look at your own roster, it is clear as day.
As to your denial of holdbacks, that doesn't hold water, they are on this team, just stand up and admit that you have some, other teams admit it.
As for acting childish on this board, what you need to do is step back at a 91 game and just observe how the coach and parents are acting. That will quickly tell you what needs to change on this team quickly or any chance of prospects being noticed will vanish, college coaches don't want to deal with this. I'm mentioning this for the good of the team, there are a few talented players but with parents acting like Md91 parents act, you will get overlooked and passed by.

So we have established some -note some- of the parents are embarrassing but the boys did not cheat, did not display anything but sportsmanlike behavior so how did one dad screaming his bloody head off becme bashing a team that played well and did not misbehave in any way?? If you have a problem with that dad or the parent/s fine but leave the kids who work hard alone. Your claims of unfair, cheating and being holdbacks is totally unfounded and we understand it is out of frustration but you are being unreasonable. Buy the tapes, review the tapes objectively and you will see the team does nothing wrong- they play fair and clean. Speak with the parents if you have an issue with their behavior but for God sake don't pick on other peoples children because you are upset over your child's team losing a game. Chances are your son has moved on. It is time you do too.

Ok mommy, sorry I misbehaved! Lol!! This is 8th grade lax for crying out loud! Everyone is cheating and obnoxious, get used to it, or take up sailing!