Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not quite sure how one particular MD parent (goalie's father?) loudly & obnoxiously coaching from the sidelines made it through the day. Already started during the Prime Time game, face was already turning red & looking like a cardiac arrest was imminent. But they did win, so at least now his life must feel complete.....

Prime time parents were pretty fired up too. They won so maybe the expert "coaching" helped.

MD Maryland dad should be proud of his 16 year old Goalie! Can't wait till he faces kids his own age and isn't able to be a bully on the field!

There are quite a few holdbacks on Md 9 te 1 2020 team. Their coach will try and have you think otherwise but many know the true story.
And people are correct, I am from Md but my son plays on a different 2020 elite team that wasn't in this tournament but have play this team before, and the parents are horrible, just loud and out of control. The coaches ex wife is something else. Her Facebook page is full of BOOM!, WOOP WOOP!, and other crap like that and at the games she is just as loud yelling at the refs as anyone else and out of control. BOOM

Interesting that you seem to know so much. There are no 16 year olds on the team despite your notion but figured you already know that since you are so personally familiar with a moms fb page. You must be pretty obsessed. Guess your son was a breaker that got cut in the last two years. 91d is one of the few elite teams that is younger - a large number of team goes to public school where you can not hold back. Including both goalies Stop by and check the kids ids or birth certificates some time. Some of The parents are loud side line coaches and harass refs but you just took things to a whole new level out of spite.
. No spite at all, so you are wrong on that count. My son never played for Breakers, would never have him play for coach BJ, have no respect for his coaching abilities and lack of control of his team, was same at Breakers. As for his ex's FB page, only saw it once about 2 weeks ago and it was shown to me by a mother of a 91 player. Even other parents are embarrassed by this individuals actions. Now, re read my post, never said 16 year old, that was the post before mine. But, there are holdbacks on Md 91, deny it all you want. I'm surprised the won this tournament, in the spring HOCO league they were 0/6. Now, how about BJ, former coach of Breakers raiding that program when Md91 came to town. But MM is in charge of Maryland so what can you expect.

Why not just ask for the rosters and any back up you feel you need? The team is not full of holdbacks unless you call 1 , "full". Your "story"' gets better and better and first you attack the ex wife and have moved on to the coach so your credibility is shot and clear you have a personal agenda. Three of those HoCo games were OT, double OT and a triple OT . One was a loss in regular play by 1, to the FCA team that just won nap town. Looneys they remained tie with until end of 4th quarter and just went to OT with them this weekend with their floor-would love to see any team more competitive. None of these are one offs - the team has been competitive since they decided as a TEAM to move to 9d1 from Breakers for reasons that the families making the decision for their boys need to be comfortable with. A coach can not raid a club of happy families. Haters going to hate. Carry on. Believe you were just about to start your rant on mm. Why not just jump right to the personal stuff having nothing to do withlacrosse?