I didn't call you a jackwagon, but I wish I had...

I have a FOGO at home. Yes, he buys his heads at lax unlimited off the shelf. There are actually three model heads he has and none of them has been modified. Not even sure what that means.

SO you are aware, at least for my kid, the mesh forced into the back is what enables the ball to get pinched. It can't be too tight or the ball would not be able to be dislodged. The head itself eventually cracks from the pressure-which is why we now know which heads last the longest and there are three...

Yes, he also strings his own (over and over) so that he can in fact shoot where he wants to after he pinch and pops the other team and runs past your committed boy.

Best of luck to your son, clearly he is the best player that has ever stepped on a lax field and is a real man. The fact that you say he is ready to "wreck" another kid speaks volumes about you and unfortunately because of you, about him.

We all know who you are, we have seen you at every tournament shouting and yelling.

Like I said, I didn't call you a jackwagon, but wish I did as it is fitting.

The true shame is that your kid has to go home to a house where you live.

Get a life and perhaps show a little class every now and then. You will feel better about yourself once you stop laughing at the misfortune of others.