Usually when people don't have anything intelligent to say the fall back to the wow 3am reply. This might be a news flash to a simple minded person but not everyone works 9-5. Some of us work overnights. My kid is not a FOGO, he is a goalie. But i love watching these FOGO's apply their trade. I hope it stays just the way it is. Instead of bitching get your kid some lessons so he can compete..
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop Judging! You have no idea if this kid will "burn out" any more or any less, than any other 10th grader working hard to achieve anything at this age!

BTW- it's not my son, but we all need to admit that any of these freakish hard working kids DO Deserve the adulation, and successes that come with it (admissions acceptance to a reach school, scholarship etc)...

About 6 years ago, this Country's culture began to start to vilifying the hard working, successful people in America... so why don't we stop worrying about the choices that other families make

Wow, 3AM? Not sure what to say about that other than hope you get some help. A little too tightly wrapped.