Originally Posted by Anonymous
I definitely support the face-off change and hope that it can be quickly applied at the high school and youth levels.

At the college level the pool of face off men is smaller and all are elite. At the youth level a dominant faceoff man under the current rules can win 90%+ of their face offs and single handedly change the outcome of a 10 vs 10 game with a one person effort.

Anyone who is not a faceoff man should look for face off win percentages to be much closer to 50%. An elite FOGO should be considered winning around 60-65%

We have a strong FOGO yet it makes little sense to me that we are awarded posession after just about every single goal and at the start of every quarter.

Looking for the I support the rule change petition and ready to sign.

It is a free country, all of you that support the rule change are free to organize a petition, have at it.

Your opinions are your own and I can understand why you feel that way, some kid is just much better than everyone else so he must be stopped...

You are the parents that think everyone should get a prize no matter how they performed? Get ready to play the MD teams where you are competing against boys a year older under the reclass argument...

Life is about competition and the message you are sending is --sorry kid, you are too good so you are not allowed to play anymore. Perhaps we should tell the really tall attackman that scores all the goals that he needs to tie one hand behind his back because the d poles can't keep up...

The only teams that have great fogos in all youth brackets are the AA squds from all the names you know. And all of those teams have excellent fogos, so you must be talking to us from B club , B HS ball.