Originally Posted by Anonymous
what others agree. there are 5000 people that disagree as well as 70% of the current d-1 coaches. You are dead wrong

Do you really think the massive egos of the NCAA committe is going to change what they put down because of 5 people, 500 people or 5000 people? A petition and what we all think of any of their moves-- means NOTHING to them.

You are forgetting that the rules committee only is making suggestions they are not the ones ultimately responsible. The proposals need to now be approved or modified. This process involves what the coaches think is best. I have a hard time believing that the majority of coaches will want this. My son is committed to a big program and we are visiting in a couple weeks, you know that this will be a topic I discuss with him, I will report back around the 8th and give everyone a heads up as to what he believes will happen on the 10th, voting day.

He will never tell you that he wants the changes to go into effect. You already know what he will say so no need to report it. We will just see if it will happen

Coach has always been open and honest, no reason to think he would act any other way, no matter the outcome. Kind of irritating that you are so presumptuous! And as far as "reporting" it, You can close your eyes when I do, have the feeling there are others on this thread that may like to hear what I have to say.

All the guy was saying is what you report on the 8th won't make a difference on the 10th

I'm going to start a petition that supports the face-off change. How many do you think would support that? Bam!