Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the survey would show the coaches totally against the rule changes but it doesn't..so this is a waste of time to sign a petition. What are we going to decide the rules as parents and kids . Give me a break. All this talk going back and fourth means nothing but hot air from the parents who's kids are FOGO's. I understand being upset but it's time to move on.

agreed. adapt to the rule change and move on.

I don't believe you are actually reading the results correctly. Numbers don't lie

Survey Question 2 - Just over 78% of ALL Coaches and Officials agreed that either Maybe or Yes that the face-off rules changes made before the 2013 season had a positive impact on the game.
Survey Question 11 - 71% of respondents (All Coaches & Officials) believe the "state of the game" is positive & somewhat positive as it relates to face-offs.
Survey Question 14 - 61% of respondents believe its Negative to Somewhat Negative that face-off players are prohibited from trapping the ball in the back of the stick.
Survey Question 15 - 61% of respondents provide Limited to No Support to "limit how long the ball may be carried in the back of the stick".
Survey Question 16 - The majority 66% of respondents provide Limited to No Support to make the cadence of the official saying "down, set, etc." consistent. Current rules call for the cadence to be staggered.
Survey Question 17 - The majority 73% of respondents provide Limited to No Support to prohibit face-off players, in the set position from having a knee down on the ground. Also I'm not a FOGO daddy, just a daddy of a attack-man who benefits greatly from a FOGO