Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the jackwagon that called FOGO moves cheating...he probably had his kid re-classed...

Rule will not get passed, however, they may say you can only have in back of stick for 5 seconds...

FOGO is a skilled position and more important that any other position accept goalie. It is the one true mano v mano position on the field.

Some like it some don't but it shouldn't be changed just because you don't like it. Mis-shapen head equals cheating?

Come on now, using your hands is cheating the heads all get warped, you would know that if your kid played more.

Not going away as TV audience likes it...

"Jack wagon"???...your vehement response and amazing use of the language is just what is expected of the daddy whose kid hass pent thousands of your dollars on private coaching in perfecting the cheating technique as his little Johnny otherwise can't play with his peers....doesn't matter, my committed son is anxiously waiting to wreck the kid coming on a fast break who can't pass the ball out of his pinched and illegally modified head.

I'm sorry; do they sell the heads like that? Or is it not common knowledge of the various ways these kids and their daddy's heat, rebend and mold the heads. Can I walk into lax unlimited and buy one off the shelf where the ball doesn't fall out of the front or the back of the head???.....answer: NO.

THE TRUE SHAME IS THAT It's acceptable by the teams and coaches as well if their FOGO has it down. Let's all look the other way. If we don't see it; then it didn't happen, right? So then we should let slashing occur as well. It's illegal too. Let's shorten sticks as much as possible...oh, that's modified and illegal.

Yes Mr Jackwagon; your sons days of not having to actually go truly "Mano a Mano" are over.

And yes my kid plays. Too much actually. All year long. And when his stick heads warp; they warp with the sidewalls outward and obliquely thus widening the head. NOT pinching it.

Let's see what your son can do with an off the shelf stick and no pinching and no cheating.

Gonna be tough learning how to play real lacrosse for him. Better get some more private coaching. I can make a few recommendations of legit ones for you.

Not crying here but laughing that I can hear the "1000's" of petition signers who are crying. Crying all those tear$$$ of wasted private coaching money on the coaches who perfected this perverted form of cheating.

Now stop whining.