Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

so legislators should consult experts (drug users) before enacting narcotics laws? or fast drivers before setting speed limits? no, of course not, so why talk to the Shammy disciples about how make rules that allow unfair advantage - I am pretty sure the NCAA rules committee is pretty qualified to make the rules

I think that's pretty rude. Shommy is a great guy who really cares about the kids he teaches. My son was Shommy trained as IS NOT A CHEATER! In fact he is an advocate against cheating. Shommy does not teach cheating, that notion has been perprtuated by Gruenlien. He claims to teach different techniques, but if you watch him, he pinches and pops quite frequently and "goes early" a lot! The point you try to make is laughable, and makes no sense as it has absolutely nothing to do with sports, NCAA tried this before, remember what happened?? So clearly they need help making educated decisions d-bag.

I never said cheating I said unfair advantage, I think Shommy is so good at what he teaches that they are in part legislating against him, sort of closing the loop hole that his kids have been taking advantage of, I have heard him as well as many, many coaches say about facing off "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying" and the rules committee is top notch and they are looking out for the best interest of the game not what is in the best interest of one trainers technique. If this rule change goes through, and I hope it does, you will want to double down with Shommy who will teach these talented young men how to win under the new rules. He is the best. and those that know me well, and Matt is one of those people, I am an A Hole not a Dbag. [/quote]

on one side we have - Joe Breschi, Robert L. Scalise, Mike Hardisky, Bob Shilling, John Jez, Jon Hind, Josh MacArthur, Doug Misarti and on the other side we have a bunch of anonymous lax mommies. I will defer to the lacrosse coaches on this one