Interested to hear others opinions on why everyone think Hero's is so strong? Disagree they beat Crush easily. Crush may have the least amount of depth but are well coached. MDU has the most speed to compete with Coppermine.[/quote]

I'll offer mine. I don't agree that Heroes Green is "so strong" relative to Crush and MDU. I believe Crush can, and likely will, win that game. Crush played Coppermine closer than Heroes and beat MDU, is balanced and well-coached as you noted. Heroes is a very good team, but I think they are in a group with the others (Crush, MDU, and M&D), not a notch above.

Coppermine, however, as demonstrated with the dominating 11-5 win over MDU on Sunday is a notch above this year. That's been building since last Summer despite the Heroes parents' best attempts to describe them as a 2-girl (plus goalie) team, that is mistake prone. I don't see it. They are strong in every line and play a consistent, grinding style, with a fast break here and there to punctuate their balance. Eagle Stix would appear to be their only peer right now.