Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why, they have 5 2029's on their team. It only takes a couple of key players in key spots to elevate a team. And it only takes a couple of key players leaving to destroy a team. My guess is within 2 years SW 2028 is a top tier team. Why wouldn't you want to be with a program that had 20 players in the NCAA final four this year and 8 players on UNC and these players come back and coach the kids? Seems like a no-brainer if I wanted my daughter to play at a top tier college.

So if they have 5 29s on their team, that means 5 more spots to fill in addition to the spots needing to be filled with top players. There would have to be a significant swing in talent to make that happen. They are more than just a couple of key players away. I get the track record and not saying it won't happen, but if it does it will be with a different team than the current roster and I am not sure where that top talent will come from. No one is leaving m&d, or heros as they have their own success recruiting. So MDU, Crush and Coppermine???? Just seems like a big leap when they will be playing in the same top torunaments. I know the "it always happens that way" mentality, but new programs start to produce top talent and the pendulum swings.