Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s amazing (but not surprising) that no one on here can simply admit Coppermine is a great team. They’ve won nearly every game over the last two seasons and get nothing but detest. “They flop, they cheat, the coaches are horrible, their parents are the worst, they only have two players, etc”. Seems to me they’re a pretty darn good team with great chemistry & good leadership on the sidelines.

Is it true that Coppermine is a great team with great chemistry? Yes

Is it true that they have players that flop and it is frustrating that the refs and coaches don’t try to correct it? Yes

Is it true that the top players on Coppermine will be highly recruited? Yes

Is it true that if your daughter plays less than 10 minutes in big games you should be considering other options to a club that has a more established recruiting history? Yes

In high school teams should be more concerned with showcasing their players to college coaches rather than winning. Tough for a team like Coppermine (and even more so Crush with 0 recruiting history) because if playing girls equally means more losses they will not be in top brackets. Crush needs to figure out a way to get in top recruiting tournaments or I can’t imagine how they convince everyone to stay.

For people trying to stir the pot saying girls are leaving I think most people hope girls stay as it is nice having 5 teams that consistently give each other competitive games. We are getting closer to high school though and families have to do what’s best for their daughter depending on what their lax goals are.