Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush has exactly one player better than everyone on Pride.

That is more realistic. And after this summer, will those Crush players all be on Skywalkers now?

M&D or Nems.
Why NEMS-a middle of the pack B team. I can possibly see M&D or TLC absorbing some Crush players if they leave. However, I’m not so sure Crush will lose many players. But, NEMS can use all the help they can get…especially if it’s true their best players are looking elsewhere.

Agree. Nems is worse than skywalkers. I don't see them gaining players over them. I can see crush staying together next year, but what about high school? They don't have a HS program right?

Their best player is gonna be tempted to join a top team. Recruitment is already happening for 26 and 28 daughter. Others better start looking for a spot !

Crush is holding tryouts for 2026s so I don't think it's accurate that they don't plan to have a high school program. They just never have before because this 2026 class is their oldest class. Obviously, lots of unknowns there, but it isn't as though girls are going to be without a home come 9th grade if they want to stay at Crush.