Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Coppermine has zero history of recruiting, one really good team (28s) and their parents think the program is dominate?

They aren’t even close to be nems let alone a top tier program

Nems has multiple good / ranked teams 24s, 26s and 27s

But Tucker is coming…you are hoping a retired slightly above average coach is going to save the day and build a dynasty?
By stating they have “zero history of recruiting” is saying they don’t have players recruited which is a flat out lie. Every team has great recruitments, some ages better then others.
Also, “a slightly above average coach” is just an ignorant comment.
Always blows my mind what people will come on here & say. Usually the negative comments are due to some form of jealousy.

I agree that the comment about the coach was ignorant, I don’t understand when people make fact less based opinions. But I also don’t understand how in this conversation that any defense of Coppermine never addresses the facts that have been commented on here about overall club success (not opinion). They continue to speak of hope and future change acting as though who the club currently is doesn’t count or matter. I get the idea of being sold hope and investment. But to act like it’s not a gamble is silly. To be clear Coppermine 2028 is great and yes an outlier.