Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spooky Nook brackets change again. Hmmmm, I wonder who owns this tournament? I guess M&D needed to stack the deck to make sure they get out of pool play.
Absolutely pathetic...almost guaranteeing two M&D clubs make the playoffs. I thought the M&D Black coach had more integrity than this! Why doesn't he push back against this obvious favoritism!

Ugh, spare us all a lecture about integrity. As has been pointed out, the bracket is still challenging, and we all know you yourself would not complain had your daughter's team had been placed in it. M&D played the hardest schedule of all 28s last year and has thus far played one of the top 5 hardest schedules this year (only behind non-local teams). It all comes out in the wash.

And who cares it's 7V7 and won't count toward rankings anyway.... to the complainer(s) make yourself a T-shirt that says "we played in a tougher bracket" and move on.
All this bickering about M&D when everyone knows Coppermine will walk away with the Ship!

My money is on Heros....again.

Heros or Coppermine. Either way, it won't be M&D.
Whichever team emerges from the Atlantic Division will win...definitely not M&D!