Great weekend of lacrosse once again in the Maryland area. Congrats to Eagle Stix on winning and to all the out of state teams making the trip. Watched a good bit of the games while waiting for our next ones to start. I am really not sure why there is so much animonsity and resentment towards other teams. Most of the parents of these players played lacrosse at this age and we all should be enjoying watching the game we all grew up playing and loving. There are talented girls on every team, and dedicated coaches committing their time and energy to the growth of our daughters. Do they get caught up in the games sometimes, sure…but so do most of us! To say these parents are the worst, I dislike that coach…come on. The season is long as you may have only seen a team once or twice that you played this weekend…and you are throwing judgement at a team / club while watching a small subset of their season.
The girls are young and I did not see any college scouts at Franklin HS this weekend. Congrats to those that won and great job to those that played their best and came up short.