Originally Posted by Anonymous
It seems strange to me when people try to create their own interpretations about which teams are the best for any age group, especially for the 2028 age group since this is the principal group in this thread. When comparing teams that play in the same league, i.e., NGLL mid-Atlantic, the logical method is to use the final standings leading to the NGLL National tournament. Every other method reflects more on the wishes of the commentor and not what is real.

Likewise, results of any tournament of a league, i.e., NGLL, should form the basis of deciding any ranking of participating teams in the tournament.

The only time someone's personal prioritization makes any sense is when the commentor is comparing teams that have not played each other or were not represented in the tournament. For example, someone could logically argue that Coppermine was better than any team in the NGLL national tournament except for Eagle Stix, Aces, and M&D. (They may or may not be right, but it is strictly a matter of opinion.) It would be wishful thinking to rank Coppermine ahead of the team (M&D) that defeated it to get to the NGLL national tournament or to rank Coppermine higher than the two teams that defeated M&D together reach the NGLL finals.

That is my opinion - right or wrong!

Good news....we can move on from the NGLL conversation, because they get their 1st cracknat eachother today at impulse