Funny. Since there are SIX "2021" hold backs on Igloo. So let me get this straight. Since now having held back your son born in 2002 isn't working in your favor you are going to complain it isn't fair? Hmm so it's fair to put your kid who should really be a 2020 graduate against REAL 2021 kids because you held him back so he would have an advantage by playing younger kids? The way I see it, you can hold your kid back 10 Times and change their grade to whatever you like but the fact of the matter is you CAN'T CHANGE THEIR AGE! Cry and whine all you want but YOU parents that hold back your kids to give the illusion they are younger than they are are the REAL cheaters. Igloo has SIX 2002 kids on their team so why don't you all figure the math on that one! Take a look at ALL of the "2021" teams that participated. Then look up IGNORANT in the dictionary. This tournament provided transparency. Birth Certificates were MANDATORY. Every team was AGE appropriate. So stop with the my POOR 13 year old 7th grader was taken advantage of by a bigger 13 year old 8th grader. No one seemed bothered by the big 7th graders on certain teams that were looking to take heads off.