Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is a disgrace!!!
This is like a varsity playing a JV. And The JV team is showing they belong.
These kids in white if they were good would play up. Turned 14 in May. Kudos to those crushers who played up at Under Armour. That's how you show you belong. Not this way of playing down.

Zummo this is a new low. You could never put together a rising Fresman team now you just played your rising freshman down a year.

Only 2 "Crushers" played up at Under Armour, and they happen to be the 2 top players and attackman in the country at the age, and are both comitted to major D1 schools I wouldn't remotely compare them to anything you see in this game . It's a fun game to watch but the skill and athleticism of those 2 "crushers" is at a completely different level. Crush would be a different team without them

No, you are wrong. This game should have the next ones. Not down. Those defenders are kids who play consistently against the Crush kids because THEY are the same age. Zummos defense is a month younger than the "crusher".

Again people get caught up in the age thing , I'm certain all of those kids were age appropriate for the tournament. I do get it that just because you can do something it doesn't mean you should . Know one forced anyone to bring their kid's to Denver and play.freedom of choice.