I think everyone needs to think about why are they playing select lacrosse. Most people pay an exorbitant amount of money for your child to get recruited. These games are not about winning but getting looks from colleges that might want to recruit your son or daughter. If your son or daughter is on the 2021 team, then that is what the colleges want to know. They want to know that this is when this child will be potentially coming to my school. Kids all develop at different ages and that's fine too... I have four boys and even they developed at different times in there life's. Do you not think that if you took away the winning and just worried about how your kid performs on the field that everything will work itself out. Do you not think that when these kids enter High School or College that they will not meet the same adversity with playing with older boys? Manage your own expectations of your child and encourage them to do their best. When they walk off that field just be happy that they gave 100%... everything else will work its way out!

Keep Laxin!

MD Dad