Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They def did not cheat but there is not one person who watched the game from their living room that thought the game or match up was "fair" because of the laughable difference in size. Yes, legacy was a skilled team but we all know the reason they won was because they were older and bigger not necessarily a better "lacrosse" team. Did you see the last minute when the true 2021 players were given a chance to play how they were the same size as Igloo.

I thought the game was terrible lacrosse. No ball movement, nothing in transition, no real offense played. It looked like my 3rd grades team, where one kid dodges to the goal. Anybody count how many times they could have made one extra pass to a guy open in the corner instead of cranking it from the restrainingline? And igloo, how about running some two man game, or trying to attack/dump at angles? Somebody said they were very well coached????

And that farce of a trophy presentation at the end???? Stein berg makes me want to take a shower he is such a slime ball. Parents, this "tournament" is a sick money grab and a disgrace to youth sports.

The "international" Team Israel is full of kids with Jewish last names that live in Scarsdale, boca raton, Baltimore......is that some kind of a joke????

The quality of lacrosse was terrible, the kids that won showed ZERO emotion, and Steinberg almost forgot to hand them the trophy because he had to name all the sponsors and shove donuts in everybody's mouth.

Ridiculous and the more we buy into this money grab the more culpable we are for polluting the basic joys of youth sports by trying to turn in into some forced, poorly produced spectacle.

100 % true. On all points.