this is all ridiculous and 95+% of all players parents are complete losers...no wonder why I don't speak to any of them...my son plays for the 88+3 program and my hats go off to leg. Someone had to win; so pls let the boys who won, enjoy their moment. Yes majority of the team are taz kids, however they totally played within the rules. At this age (12-15yrs old), the difference of being 3-6 months older does matter and it turned out that leg did have a bit more kids that fit this description. It is all relative and this will always be the case with younger/older players no matter what the cut-off date is. To compare them to other teams is complete nonsense...yes igloo does have a bunch of 2002 birthdays on their roster too, am sure mad dog and others too...the comments about the leg players and how they play against 2020 grade teams doesn't make sense...pls parents get a life...ever think for one second that the teams like crush, loonies, crabs, etc are all older and have 2001 or pre 5/1/2002 birthdays? this makes the 2020 taz team on the younger side vs their 2020 competition...the birth certificates don't lie....88+3 etc would have done the same thing if they could have but it turns out that they only had 3 eligible crushers (excl JS son)...think about that...of the 20+ crushers on that team only 4 were born after 5/1/02 which means the rest are born within 4 months of a true calender/school grade year, but more so, most are born in 2001...if they had 15 kids who were eligible, they would have picked all 15 with no hesitation. Will see how next year plays out...as of now, it looks like igloo and blaze and other top 2021 teams have 5-6 players that can play again...congrats to the winners this year again.