Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Want to know why you have zero integrity and no one from Maryland cares/listens to you? Because of this statement "That is what makes what you parents from Maryland so dishonest". Not all of us do what you are accusing us of doing, 95+% of our kids are "on age" by Maryland (cutoff) rules and in the proper class. Say that about the Crabs and I get it. But all of us.

Classless as usual.

I agree with this point, but "on age" in MD is older than "on age" in NY, so there is still a problem, in my opinion, when the two areas compete in grade based tournaments. Yes, no one is cheating, but its still a systemic problem that should be solved. A move to age-based levels would solve this problem. My kids have played MD/VA teams in hockey where its calendar year-based, and the world has not yet come to an end.

Maybe you LI'rs should address this with your state government. It used to be the same way here in MD (1-1)but it changed to 9-1 several years ago. I doubt that anyone that posts here has control of how they determine the tournaments so we can't change that. I also agree with the original post in this thread that outside of crabs a very few kids are "holdbacks" There are a handful of pre-first kids or kids who repeated for academic reasons.