Originally Posted by Anonymous
The joke is how many of this chest pounding club teams are filled with hold backs and they can't field a competitive team without them. It is hilarious, instead of bitching about the rules maybe you should build a team with age appropriate kids.

Why? - to play in one tournament? - great idea. There are many better tournaments out there. The millon championship is legit. This one is not.

in other words... CAN'T go, not good enough to play on age.

So you think it is a great idea to have the Long Island teams play each other and a bunch of crappy teams in Colorado so you can see your self on tv? They have video cameras for that now.

3 legit teams will be in this tournament and will beat everyone else by 10.

well... I do have a nice camera and I do take excellent home movies but somehow I don't think it has quite the same feeling to it. Sometimes you get an opportunity in life to do something a little different and this is one of those opportunities. There are legitimate reasons not to go, it is expensive but so is it all. I am curious to see if the rest of the country has caught up at all... we shall see how good your prediction is.