Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is absolutely not a National Championship!!! It is the WORLD Championship!!!

THIS IS A JOKE IS WHAT IT IS !!! NO INTEGRITY!!!

There is no real national or world championship but I don't see how they have a lack of integrity. You can't really go grade based once you start having Canadian teams. Once you go age based any date is as good as another.

Not when rules have been out since October and now you change them ...That is a lack of INTEGRITY .....These rules should not go into effect till next year as teams have already been formed in conjunction with previous rules. This is all to favor someone . I agree any date does not matter unless you already have teams based on previous rules

I agree with the above, it's about integrity.
Last year the rules went out and teams conformed and built teams based upon the rules last year. To change the rules now after teams are rostered, and now to include 8th graders that played last year, makes the tournament irrelevant. In one year they ruined a good solid tournament.

And to all the posters saying that last years players are getting recruited and won't attend, yes some will be recruited and when the call comes from BS to play, they will be there. Let's not kid ourselves.