Crush does not have only three great players. They have a well oiled machine. Lets start with middies. They have two very good wing middies. These boys are real workhorses. transitioning the ball and rarely make mistakes. The center is shared by two of the best f/o boys in the grade. Smart to pick up the second after the other boy (excellent as well) left to Titanium. Possessions are pretty much automatic. Can't say enough about the attack. Left is so good that you don't always appreciate the great talent in the other two. They move the ball effortlessly. Defense is very strong as well. they cause so many turnovers that the goalie is hardly shot on and will face the same problem as goalies of other great teams as they get older. It is hard to judge them. There second line is made up of all AA players as well. This team did not get where they are by accident. They work incredibly hard and are actually very nice boys. I understand they are easy to hate because of what they have achieved. Three kids can't make a team but I think if you took away the lefty and wing middie the team would be more similar to Terps. And for those who are comparing this team to the Turtles, I have seen both through the years. At this point Crush has been more dominant in all area based on level of play and scores.