Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW, looks like the the express boys are closing the gap on the almighty crush team?

If they are closing the gap, why did they not play them again in the final?
91 does need a dose of humility, but Express not playing them in the final isn't going to do that.

Express didn't want to lose 2x in one day to their rival. I understand that, but they still should have played. I for one was excited to see that game. Both great teams but crush does seem to have an edge. great chemistry on that team between about 4-5 kids. The one left attack, I believe from Bay Shore is basically the whole team. He could commit to Duke right now. Face off strong, but had trouble winning against Express, and lost more than they won against Legacy. Very good Goalie, although it was hard to assess because not too many goals even got through. Best team in grade, yes for now, but the talent is not deep on that team, and the parents of the bench warmers, who are basically cheerleaders, do yourselves a favor and shut your mouths. You are an embarrassment to the entire lacrosse community.

a 6th grader can "commit to Duke right now"? and YOU'RE telling people to shut their mouths because THEY are an embarrassment?

Why would it be an emmbarrasment to commit to one of the best academic and athletic schools in the country? I'd take such an offer for my son, after all it's only verbal. Kid i'm speaking of is better than many HS players, and would domintate on a JV team right now as a 6th grader. Mark my words, he will be committed to Duke, or somewhere similiar within 3 years! Just giving credit where credit is due!