Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm Laughing! All of this banter is reminiscent of the comments made about the Turtles over the past few years. They're older, they're this, they're that.....blah, blah, blah.

Now 12 of them are committed to top schools. We will be saying the same for Crush in a couple years. Keep complaining, its entertaining! And PS: Coaches DO NOT CARE how old the kid is!!
You must be one of the Crush parents hoping to have their son commit to a college.

Hoping?

I am going to tell you right now, that there are kids on Crush that will play lacrosse in college and there are kids on Crush that will not, just like plenty of other 2020 teams out there. If you really think that every kid on that team is going to play in college, you are totally delusional. Or maybe you have been brain washed into thinking that because the team is dominant at 12 years old, that means something! LOL what that means is they have received good coaching and have practiced more than others. There are kids in the 2020 age group that have not even picked up a stick yet that will be total stud lacrosse players in the next few years. College coaches are looking for stud athletes, and from the few times I have seen Crush play, they are well coached, but I would NOT say all of those kids are outstanding athletes. Time will tell and FYI no one will care what team you played for or what your record was when you were 12