Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're an idiot. You mean to say you would have no problem with your son playing a contact sport against a team where most of the kids are two feet taller and two years older, and their parents are teaching them to lie about their age? When really, you signed on to play one year up? Every other team has kids a similar size to yours except this one team who breads giants? No, that's not wrong at all. Clearly grade means nothing. Especially when all you people work the system and leave your kids back for sports. I am not knocking those left behind for academic reasons. It's all the other bozos. During years of puberty, these tournaments should be age based. This is too rough a sport. Yes, the older kid may "not be better" but he sure can wallop the crap out of the smaller kid. When you play age, you sort of know what you will get. When you play grade, you have no freaking clue. Saw an injury yesterday in MD where an age appropriate kid went against a kid 2 years older. What a disgrace. Play with kids your own size!!

Like I said, cry and whine all you want. It is what it is. Deal with it, or don't play. I wish I had the $$$ to hold my kid back, he would be a monster!