Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really? It is amazing the garbage people make up.

Most importantly the boy on the Looney's is OK and they were being cautious, better safe than sorry.

One of the first on the field to check on the boy was a Titanium mother in the medical field to offer support.

The coach of Titanium stayed well after the tournament to contact the other team, tournament directors to find out how the boys was doing.

Regarding what actually happened there was no hit in the head, he was hit in the neck by the ball, an unfortunate accident. Luckily he is fine.

But to take an injury to slander a team is what is classless.

[quote=Anonymous]Was the boy hurt vs Titanium ok? [/quote

I forgot about that play, yes luckily the boy that was hit in the head while he was down is ok. Another real classy play by 91

Really? It is amazing the garbage people make up.

Most importantly the boy on the Looney's is OK and they were being cautious, better safe than sorry.

One of the first on the field to check on the boy was a Titanium mother in the medical field to offer support.

The coach of Titanium stayed well after the tournament to contact the other team, tournament directors to find out how the boys was doing.

Regarding what actually happened there was no hit in the head, he was hit in the neck by the ball, an unfortunate accident. Luckily he is fine.

But to take an injury to slander a team is what is classless.

[quote=Anonymous]Was the boy hurt vs Titanium ok? [/quote

I forgot about that play, yes luckily the boy that was hit in the head while he was down is ok. Another real classy play by 91

Sorry wrong game and wrong injury. I thought you meant the kid that got hurt in the Rising Sons game. That is the kid that was hit in the head when he was down. I am glad to hear the Looney's boy is OK too! BTW, not one ounce of slander, saw it. However, I blame the out of control parents and coaches for letting the players get over emotional and out of control.