Originally Posted by Anonymous
Btw all the hits you are talking about were clean hits and no flags were thrown. One thing for sure when you come play 91 titanium you better buckle your chin strap they are going to hit you and try to line you up. there coach teaches hardcore nose to the ground lacrosse...and yes you keep bringing up they got this kid from that team that kid from this team. there coach is getting calls from kids on different teams every week and will continue to build a formidable team.. there is no doubt after the season 91 titanium has had they will continue to get better players and be one of the elite teams REAL SOON IF NOT ALREADY!!!

You're out of you're F'in mind! WOW! Crazy!

I was at NXT and watched this game. The 91 kids, coaches and parents are out of control. It starts with the organization. These boys are doing what they were taught to do and I can tell you that if they continue to play this way more kids are going to get hurt. This is not "hard nose" lacrosse. It's slashing, hitting from behind, hitting after the play is over. If they don't get called it doesn't mean it didn't happen!! You should take your son get him away from those coaches AND that organization. I am a LI parent who was embarrassed by the way you represent LI lacrosse. Get it together!!

You are quite wrong about this team. I watched this game as well and saw a horribly officiated game that had major fouls by Looneys kids go uncalled. This led to an out of control game with slashing etc on both sides. Looneys parents and coach were way out of control. This behavior is not appropriate by either side but the 91 bashing is so slanted and untruthful concerning this team.
Do you all mean to tell me all of a sudden after a full summer of many tournaments this team and their parents all of a sudden became this way. Not a single word about it until they beat Rising Sons and had this heated game with Looneys.
The LI parent who commented should wake up and recognize that inappropriate behold at lax games is an epidemic and not exclusive to any region. Be a team player and stop embarrassing yourself or are you the Crush BBQ guy?