Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lefty attackman didnt actually have 5 or 6 goals, more like 2 or 3. Most of the middies and attackman all scored so not just one player was the reason they won. Express played extremely physical but the crush's experience with older and very physical teams came in handy and played very physical themselves as well later in the game. Crush's newest fogo was extremely dominant throughout both days losing maybe 3-4 throughout the whole tournament. After seeing both these teams play for some time, i felt that express played extremely well in that game and crush didnt play to their full potential. I think if crush played 100% instead of the 70% they played at it would have been a much different game. Not trying to take anything away from express, but playing 100%, crush is head and shoulders better than every 2020 team and most 2019 teams. Also, after having seen the boston 2018 and 2019 teams play this weekend, id like to know why some 2018 boston players played down on the 2019 team in the LI Laxfest because the 2019 boston team i saw this weekend play in the 2019AA semi final and championship game was deffinately not the same as the one that came down to the island for laxfest.

I'll have a lot more to say tomorrow, but this was by far the most competitive game between the two best 2020 teams. The lefty attackman had 6 goals - fact. He's the difference maker. Nothing but good things to say about the Crush team but they had to fight for this win. Would be great if this was the future between these two.

#thankGodfor34