Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please Crush did it last week. Out-sourced from Legacy. Then they whined last week when they got beat down by Laxachusettes because they had older players, and then they play this weekend in a 2020 bracket with how many hold-backs? Seems kind of hypocritical.

Both Crush and Express Terps qualified for U11 Dicks TOC with birth certificates.

Our team did not have to show birth certificates for the [lacrosse] TOC, so not sure why these two teams had to! Just wondering, maybe you are just assuming...

Not sure why you didn't, everyone else had to submit it- as did we- it's was on the site and there were some issues with kids out of state that didn't qualify age wise for their team. Maybe your club has your son's on file already. The tourney made this a big deal this year and I think it is great. I hope to see more tourneys do so.

That is true, I believe our club does have it on file, that would explain why we didn't have to give one!! And, I totally agree, I think more tournaments need to do this!! It would be way safer for everyone!