Crush has played in 2019 bracket for awhile now and has played some real 2019 teams. They have also won them. Laxachusettes is a different breed of 2019. Express was close to their size and won. Not sure 91 is close to their size and still beat them the week prior. Not sure DD beats them. I see Crush facing them again and beating them. Maybe it's just me. Stinks to loose but is wasn't like they were out of it, it was a great game.

On a separate note as one has said beating 91white seems to make you an A team... Maybe beating Laxachusettes makes you AA.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was interesting to see the kids that are really 2019 kids on Crush play against their own age. I guess they play down for a reason.

Agree, the big 3 certainly held their own and it was a fantastic game, was good to watch the Crush defense get some action as they didn't win 90%+ of the face offs. Crush played with a ton of heart and didn't back down even though they were getting hit hard by a real 2019 team (all of the laxachusetts players were 7th graders so let's stop the hate).