Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2020 forum was always quiet! Which is the way it should be. Now that Legacy is claiming they are picking up 91A and Terps all [lacrosse] breaks loose!!

91A is tops, Terps beat everyone else other than 91A. Legacy is the next greatest thing. Before Legacy, it was Dune Dawgs, Tru Blue,fl$ etc....

Terps beat everyone else??? They were crying in Florida when they didn't even make it to the [lacrosse]'s semifinals! (Yes 91 won that) I have also seen 91 loose last summer a few times, they don't take it well either,but they do play up so we'll give them a pass. I saw the same thing happen to the Turtles. They are a lot like 91. They use to win everything. This past summer they had a tough time winning tournaments. Point is that things do change, and it will be fun to watch! The snobby parents create the negative atmosphere and promote bad behavior. Nobody knows what kind of team Legacy will be. They didn't even have tryouts yet. The point is that other teams have the potential to be competitive at a high level and that is great for LI lacrosse. I don't know why people are so negative about a team that does not even exist yet. Is it so threatening to others that some people are excited that a new team could have competitive potential?