Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush has several "star" players and a lot of depth. Their new additions are working out very nicely. That's what happens when you have an experienced coach who knows how to recruit the best players. I agree that they need to play up more. They are able to maintain good relationships and share players with other teams because of good sportsmanship agreements, nothing wrong with that. They're plenty of very good 2019 teams Crush can play while avoiding DD.

As long as the kids aren't too big. we see what happens when they play against size. and that's ok because it is to be expected. That's why when they get to HS everything evens out as usual

Thing is Crush boys are growing just like everyone else. The difference is that they are just better lacrosse players. They are more skilled and have much better lax IQ. The reason for that is innate ability combined with an extreme dedication to the sport. As time goes on, most of the Crush boys will continue to dominate. I say this because the best boys on all teams will continue to be the best. Yes some will fade and others will emerge. Everything does not even out in HS. The good kids will still be the good kids, for the most part. I really hate to bring up the Turtles, but the two teams are rather similar in their domination of the sport. The Crush boys will follow the Turtle path. I have already heard many college coaches talking about them. They are on the radar and being watched already. That is not hearsay, I heard it from the mouth of several D1 coaches.

I love it. Talking Di schools . Why haven't they been asked to commit already. I'm sure half those D1 coaches hope they still have a job in 2021.. Could it be that they play more lacrosse then anyone at their age at this point. SOme kids do summer BB at the same time. Innate ability..LOL. Great stuff. They aren't all going to the same school. Make two teams out of them that would benefit everyone so they all can get better. They are good enough to make the others around them better. SO if you are not good in 6th grade your future in lacrosse could be coming to an end if you don't have that innate ability that these special kids only have. I hope all of their PAL teams went undefeated in all of their towns as well. Get a life and be real. Thanks for the morning chuckle..