Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I witnessed some craziness on the sidelines this weekend at the NXT cup! The parents/coaches and players on them 91 Titanium were literally out of control. I don't know what these parents are thinking when they behave the way they did. The kids have obviously learned to follow their lead because they were cursing on the field and they played very dirty. I can just say, it was a sorry display of sportsmanship.

What happened [/quote
The very first call of the game had the parents screaming (and it was a call that went against the other team), they went down 2-0 right away and the parents were going off the deep end. One dad got kicked out (but came right back and his son congratulated him about that after the game), security had to be called because everyone was afraid it was going to get ugly, 91 players were slashing the other team off ball, players were cursing on the field. I truly felt it was all an attempt to intimidate the refs and the opposing players. Just all around ugliness.

Any actions by the kids are just a reflection of their parents. Sounds like they were way out of line. Sounds like the coaches were also. Yet people keep going back to that team. Like anything else, it's our choice as parents whether or not we want our sons involved with that type of atmosphere. The core group loves it and they turnover 6 to 8 kids every year.