Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So first, the mother who rendered her aid....that is what she is supposed to do. You don't get bonus points. 2nd, the kids from 91 were swinging their sticks at our kids from Loonies like baseball bats at the end, there were several punches thrown and even one kid told our coach to go F himself in the handshake line. Some days I didn't wish I had to be a role model could I would light your daddy's up.

From the sounds of it, this team should not be invited back. Unfortunately, it is behavior like this that makes everyone from LI look bad, and there have to be some decent Long islanders out there, right?!

8-10 2020 Terps boys as a group tried to cut the line at the speed shoot at Summer Sizzle, pushing several younger kids aside, language totally inappropriate in line and gave the workers at the booth a hard time. Where were their parents while their kids are being rude and disrespectful? Please stay on LI if you are going to behave this way while you are out of state. This is why nobody wants the NY teams in their region- the entitlement, the behavior and the disrespect to fellow human beings on and off the field. Teach your kids and parents that they can be great teams while also being good people - not mutually exclusive.