[quote=Anonymous]The boy on our team ( looneys) is going to be fine. Thank god as it was scary.
As far as the Crush banter , we unlike many other clubs try to play every tournament they are in? Our boys have formed a friendship and a mutual respect with Crush we even shared a tailgate yesterday. In addition I know the Rising Sons have also done things with Crush and the boys are friends. The one common denominator here is the Crush bashing from express daddies. We have played Crush countless times and they have beaten us different ways and we are a top 2020. Personally wish it was as easy as stopping 3kids my reply to that is which three on which day as we have seen 34 22 29 2 12 99 they move the ball like a college team. The boys and parents are good people and even though were from Maryland the kids could be teammates someday. Keep it class LI (ex) when you can not beat a team which no team in their grade ever has we result to this, well I guess money can't buy everything

Coach...I don't think my kid is to much into partying with a team that always keeps beating us up. Maybe you should schedule a weekend where you play the Crush 5 times over the weekend this way it would be cheaper for you and then you can enter other tournaments that your team can win at. Telling your kids they have no chance before the game starts each tournament isn't fun. Have you tried different ways to beat them. You should be able to figure it out at least once. Try not to keep playing second fiddle to them. It doesn't help your kids. Schedule a second meeting with them in August so your team can play them 5 more times over a weekend and see where you stand but entering every tournament they are in sounds like you enjoy being their punching bag. I assume your the coach since you study their numbers and hang out with them all the time