Originally Posted by Anonymous
I could care less about 19 year old freshmen in college. Its the 16 year old 9th graders that I have the biggest problem with. Loved seeing the fully bearded player from FCA at the U-15 championships. At least his coach could have instructed him to shave. Or the club teams that put the graduating year on the back of their jerseys. LOL We would all much rather see their birthdays displayed. Then we could all truly judge just how good that "phenom" really is.

Sorry to inform you but the U15 National championships are the one event that is age verified, so unless you are accusing the kid of forging his birth certificate or using someone elses, that argument doesnt fly. The issue with FCA is how they brought in kids from all over the country that were not FCA club players, so they basically loaded the roster to win the tourney. I do agree about the 16 year old 9th graders but unfortunately unless US lacrosse and the tournament organizers start going to age based play, that wont change either.