Originally Posted by Anonymous
Myles has had a really good run over the last two years. Not many better than him. What is there not to be impressed about? Could it be he moves so different than most players on the field that we just don't appreciate what he does. I for one was in that camp when I saw him play in high school. It wasn't until his sophomore year in college that I realized he isn't your prototypical LI lacrosse player; however, he is still extremely effective. He is a great passer off the dodge(underappreciated), as well as, can get the good shot off. I don't know what more you are looking for from him. As for the turnover, I think most players have them.
First half of the 10 goals Harvard scored 8 of them were point blank shots that nobody would have saved. I think the goalie had 5 or so really good saves that should have been goals. Totally agree about the defense.

Goalie kept them in the game!

I was at the game and I have to say I was unimpressed with Miles. He barely moved without the ball. His biggest play is when he bull dodged a Harvard attackman and the threw the ball away. The goalie 100% for Duke kept them in the game. Stood on his head. Saves he made were point blank as were goals against.

Never been impressed with Miles.

I get all that. I think he's a very good system player, who happens to be overrated.

There are plenty of other middies out there that have a better game.