Originally Posted by Anonymous
There's no reason why Binghamton cannot compete. Look at Albany and Stony Brook both are good programs. Binghamton's academics are better than both of them. State tuition is a real bargain and it should be able to draw from both LI and the Syracuse areas which certainly has enough talent. They need a good coach who can turn it around.Once they are competitive parents would be urging their sons to go there.

Amen! better option than Manhattan College, where there is no field or space to build a real/new one, looks as if the Jasper Engineers need some in house fixing and sprucing up at home. Which leads to I still wonder why Fordham doesn't have a program. The Prep does, I wonder if someone will just donate a boat load of $$ to get it going. Imagine if Daddy Warbucks 2019 does. Then again maybe Columbia will have a varsity team in time for Jr's matriculation.

Jasper's already started their 3rd rebuild with another new coach and their field at Gaelic Park has a pub attached to it, that has to be a start, and possibly better tailgates can be part of the recruiting pitch.

no lacrosse parent I know will tailgate over there. You'd be better off asking the city for a part of the park across the street and making Gaelic park a parking lot.