Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Duke blew what should have been an easy win. Denver barely beats UNC even after winning all the F/O. Hofstra's streak over. I'm liking Harvard a lot. Villanova, Towson, Loyola, Syracuse looking good. Still not sure aboutND, they haven't played a real game yet. We'll see how they do tonight without winning F/Os

What I saw yesterday was a Duke team that would lose to Harvard 8 times in 10. Either Harvard is very underrated or Duke is very overrated, or both is the case to some extent. Myles Jones is a real special player, and Deemer Class has been great for 4 years. Next year will be the first Dino team without the two recruits of a lifetime in Jones or Jordan Wolf, and we will see how sustainable this dynasty is when we see the next few Duke teams.

They will graduate a lot this year but I am sure they will be fine in the future. Guterding is a terrific player and will carry the load on attack next year. If one or two players can step up and generate some offense from the midfield Duke will win their share of games next year. Goalie returns along with FOGO's, LSM and the Defense should be capable.