Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Loved seeing MD lose to Nova, MD totally outplayed! Nice upset on BU too. Not May undefeated left. Fun season to watch, anyone's game!

Not sure what you mean by BU being upset. Only 2 of their opponents have winning records. Similarly Penn State. Could the Harvard game give some levity to BU. Doubt it although a loss may remove them from any current talks, I don't think it should. BU vs Harvard, although not hockey, has got to mean more to the players.

Hofstra has the benefit of some home games ( Hofstra at St. John's and Stony Brook not much of away games)

Rutgers PennState now they have a blue blood slate left on their schedule. Seamingly against like (conference) opponents. Rutgers has a good home adv, except against Rutgers. Penn State goes to Charles and College park.Imagine if either had a Syracuse mixed in.

Publicly I doubt any undefeated will be in the top 3 at the end but that is why I am behind a keyboard and they are playing. Me I like the ACC. Why, just my heart, which tells me maybe I'm wrong

Privately I am routing for Penn States year. I remember that Aponte kid when he was in HS a youngster maybe sophomore playing with the big boys.

Enjoy the ride

Perhaps you missed Hofstra's win AT UNC, you know, the defending National Champs??? Can't get much more of ROAD game in that one.