Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's all wave good bye to UVA, Duke, Hop and very shortly UNC. You heard it here, earlier in the year. You had folks saying "they'll all be in the final four". Truth be told, Hop didn't even belong in the tournament, they are simply a .500 lacrosse team. The biggest offenders of recruiting holdbacks and double holds as well as 14 year olds are all on the tournament scrap heap. UNC with all it's "top" recruits (not) could barley get by a team that's only been around for 4 years. Don't know for sure, but I'm sure MU didn't have any Inside Lacrosse ranked or Ty X ranked kids on the team. Yet somehow they nearly knocked off a team loaded with kids who were committed to UNC before MU even had a D1 program!!! A total and utter affirmation of the ill's of ER recruiting and Holdbacks. These kids are not panning out for the most part, true some are, but most aren't. The best 8th graders are not the best college players, now a fact. Kids who excel at playing down one two to years cannot compete at the next level. Proven fact. Not sure why these coaches continue to recruit from this pool, its just not working out for the most part. Quite frankly, I'm loving it. Only wish MU got rid of UNC, pretty sure that happens next week. It's great for the sport! Go, Brown, Loyola, Towson and Yale!

You think the teams the ER aren't left? Just silly.

Silly??? The only ER left is MD, they haven't won anything in decades... 3 or 4 of their top players are transfers. Most all of the other teams have been much later recruiters until very recently.

Silly.

Don't worry, MD goes back on the scrap heap next week. Cuse takes care of business and Tillman chokes again. BTW Cuse just started recruiting early this year. What do Brown, Towson, Loyola, Navy all have in common, much later recruiters. Silly isn't it?
Next week MD and UNC join the others who got all those "top" recruits... Too funny. I love how Hop just gets blown out and the talking heads try to blame it on injuries... They should be killing Brown with their 3rd stringers. They were all "top recruits" lol.

Ok so how you feeling about this statement right about now? Too funny how you have absolutely no clue of what your talking about. Those "top recruits" turned out to be pretty dam good after all........It ok though D3 has some really competitive lax too....

Really?? MD should be blowing Brown out with all those "top recruits" Did you notice the best player in the country (recruited as a jr) dropped two on MD with a broken foot... If that kid was 100%, MD would be toast. Throw in an awful call or two and it's another Tillman choke job. I'll tip my hat to UNC, they're on a roll. First one since 1993...